Last Updated: 01 of November, 2021
● Privacy and Cookies Policy.
The documents will permanently be accessible on the Website in its actual version for review and print under.
2. AGE RESTRICTIONS. You may use the Services only if you are a natural person over the age of eighteen (18).
“Depicted Intellectual Property" means any intellectual property depicted in the Contents, including any copyright, trademarks, trade dress, brand names, logos, goodwill, trade, business or domain names, design rights, rights in characters, rights in get-up, database rights, patents, rights in inventions, know-how, trade secrets and confidential information, moral rights, author rights, publicity rights, performance rights, mechanical rights, publishing, lending and transmission rights and other intellectual property and exploitation rights of a similar or corresponding character which may now or in the future subsist in any part of the world. For purposes of clarity, this does not refer to the copyrights owned by Us.
4. THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been infringed in or via published Contents, please contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. LICENCE. Stickers Wiki does not gives you personal, any commercial or non-commercial use for any Contents published on our Website.
6. RULES OF CONDUCT. While using the Services, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You also agree to comply with certain rules of conduct that govern your use of our Services, and when you access or use our Services you will not, under any circumstances:
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Interfere with or disrupt any of our Services or any server or network used to support or provide a service, including any hacking or cracking into our Services.
- Use any software or program that damages, interferes with or disrupts our Services or another's computer or property, such as denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or uploading computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, cancelbots, spyware, corrupted files and time bombs, SQL injections, creating of fishing websites.
- Contribute, organize or participate in any activity, group or guild that is inappropriate, abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, hateful, offensive, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invades another's privacy, or is otherwise reasonably objectionable.
- Publish, post, upload or distribute content that is illegal or that you don't have permission to freely distribute.
- Impersonate another person or falsely imply that you are an employee or representative of Stickers Wiki.
- Attempt to obtain a password, or other private information from anyone else on our Services.
- Make use of any payment methods to access or purchase our Services for fraudulent purposes, without permission of the authorized owner, or otherwise concerning a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
- Use any robot, spider or other automated device or process to access our Services for any purpose such as scraping data or copying material.
- Modify any file or any other part of our Services that we do not specifically authorize you to modify.
- Use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools (such as "auto", "macro", hack, unlockers or cheat software), or use exploits, bugs or problems in our Services to gain unfair advantage.
- Engage or assist in cheating or other anticompetitive behavior (such as boosting, collusion, and match or matchmaking manipulation).
- Attempt to use our Services on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by us.
- Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer or offer to transfer any personal access to our Services, or any Content either within our Services or on a third-party website, or in connection with any out-of-game transaction, unless expressly authorized by us.
- Use our Services in a country in which we are prohibited from offering such Services under applicable export control laws.
8. CONTENT AND SAFETY WARNING. Content published on our Website may contain scenes and images of violence, sexuality, and other scenes that some may find disturbing. We carry out full moderation of Content before it is published on our Website. If you are sensitive to such Content or such Content is a trigger for you, please contact us by emailing to email@example.com.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. Our Services may include links to third-party websites or mobile apps including but not limited: Telegram, What’sApp Messenger, iMessage, Sticker Maker. These linked websites or mobile apps are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked website or mobile app or any link contained in a linked website or mobile app. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Stickers Wiki of the Website. Your use of the third-party website or mobile app may be subject to that third party’s terms and conditions.
10. UPDATES AND CHANGES. You hereby accept, recognize and understand that we constantly work on the further development of the Services, we improve, upgrade and update Content in order to make the Services enjoyable for you, and from time to time, we may need to deploy or provide patches, updates, additional content or other modifications to the Content and Services. We reserve the rights to modify, change, update, delete any parts of the Website, Content, Services any other features and specifications with or without prior notice and with no liability to you. You acknowledge and agree that we may require you to accept and download the updates required for further use and support of Services. You also acknowledge and agree that we may introduce automatic updates and/or modifications to the Services which shall be applied without manual install, with or without additional notice to you.
We shall be entitled to stop providing Services to you or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. OUR SERVICES ARE LICENSED AND PROVIDED "AS IS." YOU USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE GIVE NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR PRACTICE. WE DO NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE SERVICES; THAT THE OUR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT OPERATION OF THE OUR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE FROM ERRORS, BUGS, CORRUPTION, LOSS, INTERFERENCE, HACKING OR VIRUSES, OR THAT OUR SERVICES WILL INTEROPERATE OR BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE.
14. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. You agree that any loss, damage or harm you suffer is not irreparable, and other remedies will be adequate, such that you are not entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief against us, its affiliates, licensors and partners.
15. CLASS ACTIONS WAIVER. To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, you and we agree not under any circumstances to bring or participate in a class or representative action, private attorney general action or collective arbitration. That means, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other; (b) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilise class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. If the agreement in this section not to bring or participate in a class or representative action, private attorney general action or collective arbitration is found illegal or unenforceable, you and we agree that it will not be severable: this entire section will be deemed unenforceable and any claim or dispute will therefore be resolved in court.
The Pre-trial dispute resolution procedure is obligatory. Your claims should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and such claims should contain the specific list of violations made by Stickers Wiki. Sending our answer to the claim may take up to thirty (30) business days from the moment of its acceptance.
24. CONTACT INFORMATION. The Services are offered by Stickers Wiki. You can reach us by sending letters to our address or by emailing us at email@example.com.
25. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding use of the Services.